Wednesday 2 January 2013

Inspired by Attila...Christmas Video

**Just pretend that this was attached at the end of my last Christmas post....:) Newly finished video!
    
     Our friend Attila is a master at photography...and pretty much famous now thanks to his stellar idea of creating a time lapse video of a building being torn down across the street from his office. The local newspaper caught wind of this and all of a sudden we know a famous person. Click here to see the article written about him and his video. Attila, thanks for inspiring us! 

     My brother-in-law Jeff (another amazing photographer) decided to capture our Christmas morning chaos in the same way.    

     Click here to see Jeff`s Christmas morning time lapse video...a little snapshot into the Christmas chaos of Dec 25th in our family.  


xox Erica


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

My parents have loved each other for 50 yrs...so we celebrated BIG time

It wasn't my idea. Not mine at all. But hey--if you put an idea in my head, I'll roll with it. So when my dad said he wanted t...