Saturday 1 December 2012

A few Santas running






     We did it. And man, was it ever fun. 



Stroller decorated...






Kids tucked in all cozy...




Beards and hats on...(even little Oliver and Carter)





Runners getting ready...





Our cheering squad prepped, ready to hoot and holla' on the sidelines...(mom and Terry both disappointed that they couldn't run since one of them was up working the night shift all night and the other had 3 hockey games to ref that afternoon). 

And we're off! (good luck finding us through all of the suits)





About to cross the finish line!


Feasting after the run...


And heading home after a good run, with a proud daddy.


'Til next year Santa run! 'Til next year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My parents have loved each other for 50 yrs...so we celebrated BIG time

It wasn't my idea. Not mine at all. But hey--if you put an idea in my head, I'll roll with it. So when my dad said he wanted t...